- Project planning – in terms of resourcing, product availability, remote installation, pre-requisites etc
- Provide accurate effort estimate for assigned projects
- Doing a project kick off call at the start of the project involving the STDM, TAM and PMO
- Resource planning – When the resource should hit onsite and for how long
- Provisioning of resource going onsite
- Identifying Engineering dependencies and working with Engineering on availability dates
- Participating in pre project planning for potential deals with 70%+ probability
- Defining implementation methodologies for assigned products and refining them on an ongoing basis
- RFP responses and review / Providing LoE / Sizing / Pre-requisites
- Helping partner resources in getting trained for products and projects
- Execute projects as per the plan
- Ensure that deviation from estimated efforts is not more than 15%
- All deviations from plan to be escalated with proper reasons
- Weekly project status reports to STDM and TAM
- Escalate tech issues, milestone risks, project risks
- Audit deployment before RFA
- Post implementation audit to be performed and necessary feedback to be incorporated in the knowledgebase
- Project closure report
- Ensure project documentation is completed in time
- Ensuring proper project closure, KB updates and support handover
- Taking necessary approvals for onsite resource extension, additional costs etc
- Readiness to travel on short notice.
- B.E. / B.Tech. , M.E./MS. or M. Sc. in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering
- Unix/Shell scripting – Basic knowledge of Unix and shell scripting. Perl scripting knowledge preferred.
- Database – Oracle/MySQL – Basic understanding of database is a must. Good knowledge on SQL. PL/SQL knowledge preferred
- Domain Knowledge – GSM/ CDMA Protocol level knowledge required. Basic call flow knowledge preferred.
Work Experience: Must have more than 10 years of experience in product deployment.