This position reports into the Sr. Manager-Support at Mobileum and would be responsible for providing reactive and proactive 24 x 7, Level 1 and Level 2 Regional Support to the Customer and Mobileum support of the deployed products and solutions as per the agreed SLA with the customer.
- Handling all the communication related to the assigned customer accounts.
- Responsible for collecting all the data regarding the CSR
- Responsible for handling Level 1 and Level 2 analysis and trouble shooting.
- Responsible for handling product queries.
- Responsible for maintaining and making available up-to-date contact information, supported product lists, technical information regarding products, troubleshooting information, all known fault handling information and other information of general use.
- To interface with customer in all circumstances.
- Logging Trouble ticket on CSR portal and performing periodic updates to ensure that the CSR portal reflects the current state of CSR.
- Maintain all the connectivity and account details from a support perspective to provide efficient support.
- Implement Remote access connectivity to ascertain remote access to customer site.
- To analyze and properly escalate the CSR in accordance with the RW support process.
- Regular follow-up with customer.
- Regular follow-up with engineering team on escalated CSR.CSR handling to be done in accordance with the agreed SLA’s – Response time and Resolution time being the primary KPIs.
- Emergency CSR handling on a 24/7 service level.
- Installing patches and Emergency corrections.
- Performing regular health-checks.
- Analyze and resolve CSRs.
- Develop workarounds to limit customer downtime while a permanent solution can be developed.
- Replicate/diagnose CSRs such that engineering can quickly provide a corrective solution.
- Escalate to second line support at India Development Center.
- Ensure appropriate inclusion of Engineering function within investigation.
- Be prime interface to the customer and hold review meetings with the customer on a timely basis. ·
- Participate in the development, review and implementation of product upgrade/patch and installation processes.
- Provide technical training for rest of Operations staff and Customers (where required) on Mobileum products.
- Provide beta-site support.
- Provide onsite troubleshooting when necessary and appropriate.
- Provide Customer related intelligence back to engineering, marketing and sales on product functionality, performance, reliability and account status.
- Provide leadership in development of tools, procedures and techniques to more effectively support Mobileum products.
- E. / B.Tech., M.E./M. Tech. or M. Sc. in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering
- Domain Expertise:
- Knowledge of ITU-T/ANSI SS7, GSM, IS-41, ETSI, 3GPP standards
- Technical know-how on SCCP, TCAP, MAP, ISUP, INAP, CAMEL, SIGTRAN protocol stacks
- Technical Skills:
- UNIX (Solaris/Linux) and shell/Perl scripting
- Oracle 8i/9i
- Functional Skills:
- Supporting software applications for customers
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Communications in English via telephone and email engagement skills a must.
- Five to Seven years’ experience.
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV.