This position reports into the VP & Head –Customer Support or designated leader at Mobileum and will be required to provide strong process & technical leadership. The right candidate will have a solid technology background with hands-on experience in Account Management, Product Management and Team Management. Candidate should have a good understanding of support processes, industry best Practices and key metrics.
- Managing the Customer Support team dedicated for the region.
- Develop & refine relevant processes, systems and tools to deliver world class support
- Interface with the customer and anchor periodic technical reviews
- Manage & mentor the technical team to deliver a customer-first support experience with a focus on meeting deliverables and a high CSAT
- Manage team capacity planning, technical competency and training to meet Support goals
- Manage to key metrics & SLA’s ensuring speed, quality, and especially, customer satisfaction
- Ensure Quality HANDOVER Audits are performed within minimum timeframe by team members
- Provide regular reporting and departmental updates to senior management and key stakeholders
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement in terms of support processes & customer satisfaction
- Mentor team members wrt product knowledge and process compliance
- Manage AMC’s.Educational Qualification:
- B.E. / B.Tech. , M.E./MS. or M. Sc. in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering
Skill & Experience
- Expertise in Mobileum’s core areas; Mobile Roaming Services and Analytics.
- Experience with GSM / GPRS / 3G/LTE network operators (Core Network Signaling experience and exposure to intelligent networks / CAMEL a must)
- Strong management skills – ability to coordinate teams in diverse locations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven expertise in Managing international mobile operators as customers
- Self-starter use to working in start-up environment with minimal direction.
- Multi-cultural or international experience.
- Strong business modelling, operational management and contract negotiation expertise.
- Ability to work independently on complex problems and collaborate across cross functional teams
- Willingness to travel 30% – 50% of the time
- Work Experience: 8 to 10 years of experience in a technical support environment.