This position would be responsible for managing the evolution of Mobileum’s roaming solutions, through next generation technologies, industry trends and customer needs. The Product Manager needs to see the product through the entire life-cycle, i.e., from the stage of product definition & specification through the delivery phase and onto the field, with an aim to achieve product growth (and in turn the company’s sales targets)
- Own and implement the product growth strategy by understanding the market and customer/prospect needs through active engagement. Connect with the field teams and customers on a regular basis to analyze & validate the product-market fit.
- Publish detailed technical functional specifications (Product Requirements Document) for major or minor release(s) and have it signed off by respective cross functional team(s). Create & define feature request/user stories with guidance on prioritization to the engineering department for project execution.
- Provide the vision for the product evolution to the Executive Team to garner support and excitement.
- Demonstrate complete ownership on the product lifecycle & strategic roadmap.
- Create and maintain sales collaterals, Go-To Market Plan, Business case/plan, pricing guidance, whitespace, case studies etc.
- Monitor product adoption & success and make recommendations to drive product effectiveness with the aim to achieve future customer references.
- Sales enablement and Marketing support – conduct regular deep dive product training(s) for the field teams to ensure their success.
- Travel and meet customers on a regular basis for product pitch as well as validation of production vision – Be a brand ambassador of the product.
- Innovate new products/solutions
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science from a top-tier institute
- MBA/MS from a reputed institute would be a plus.
Telco experience on the core network side with good understanding of 2G/3G/4G/VoLte networks and associated protocols like MAP, CAMEL, DIAMETER, GTP, SIP.
- Ability to keep up with new technologies – 5G, Blockchain, edge computing and product ideation around it.
- Ability to design analytical and data driven products coupled with strong UX experience.
- Detailed understanding of Analytics, AI, Machine Learning will be a plus
- Contributions to the telco industry and technology forums will be an advantage
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with a pleasing personality.
- Have traits of Decision Making, Time Management and ability to handle pressure
- Good team player who will partner with all cross functional teams – CTO, sales, presales, engineering, implementation, support etc.
- Experience ranging from 10-12 years with minimum 5 – 6 years of Product Management experience
- Candidates with product/design/architecture experience in the areas of Customer experience Management (CEM), retail/marketing solutions, wholesale roaming, & digital monetization will be preferred.
- If you are interested please email email@example.com with an updated CV.