• Exploring large and complex data sets. (Exploratory data analysis)
• Designing Machine Learning/Statically Models, designing experiment and testing hypothesis.
• Applying statistical and predictive modelling techniques to build and improve on real-time decision systems
• Conducting advanced data analysis. Designing complex predictive Algorithms.
• Use efficient coding & programming techniques (R/Python/Spark), advanced analytics, quantitative analysis, data mining techniques, modeling to find solutions by analyzing Big Data
• Architect solutions (using existing tools Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc) which can deal with high volume of varied data.
• Presenting solutions and insight to internal and external sources. Strong grasp of visualization techniques/tools.
• Working with team leaders and members to solve client analytic problems and documents results and methodologies.
• Developing solutions that enhance and drive improvement efforts as a result of your analysis; design and develop statistical models based on the operating needs of the organization.
• Diagnosing complex technical problems and identify their root cause. Work on large data sets of structured, semi-structured data to discover data insights
• Any Graduate (Master’s or PHD degree) with a strong mathematical/statistical/computational background along with relevant programming/system design experience/courses.
• Extensive experience solving Big Data, analytical problems using quantitative approaches and a proven passion for generating insights from data
• Experience in manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume (large data sets), high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
• Strong and efficient programming experience in R/Python/Spark (Hadoop ecosystem) and using machine learning/data mining libraries for high performance big data solutions
• Strong knowledge of machine learning, statistical methods generally, and particularly in the areas of modeling and business analytics.
• Experience with graph, machine learning, and optimization algorithms
• Ability to reason with and design distributed algorithms and systems is a big advantage.
• 5+ years of experience of which 3 years should be as a data scientist.
• Experience in the telecommunications domain is a big plus.
Compensation – based on experience and background.