Provide end to end operations support to Roaming Solutions deployed by Mobileum across various clients in North America Region within Telecom protocols (SS7, GSM, GPRS and Wireless Mobile Communication). Serve as support lead for SS7 system projects supervising other systems analyst and engineers. Troubleshoot program and system malfunctions to restore normal functioning of Network Traffic Redirection (NTR), Roaming Service Controller (RSC) and Fraud Control, Smart Call Assistant (SCA). Short Codes (SC). Voice Mail Call Completion (VMCC), and Outreach Messaging (WSMS). Travel to various unanticipated client’s worksites. May work remotely from home.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering, or equivalent, or related field;
• 5 years of experience as Technical Lead, Alarm Monitoring Engineer, Engineer, or related occupation;
• Experience with GSM, GPRS, and Wireless Mobile Communication;
• Experience with troubleshooting NTR, SS7, and Roaming;
• Experience with NTR, RSC, SCA, SC, VMCC and WSMS;
• Travel to various unanticipated client’s worksites and may work remotely from home.
20813 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 200, Cupertino, CA 95014
Qualified applicants mail resumes only to Mobileum, Inc., Attn. HR/TLAS, 20813 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 200, Cupertino, CA 95014