Mobileum is looking for Technical Delivery/Project Manager (TPM/TDM) is responsible for leading the delivery of large, strategic, and complex data integration projects on behalf of our customers. You will work closely with project team members, and few other internal team to ensure successful project delivery. The TDM is ultimately responsible for the leadership, financial management, quality, and timely delivery of the project for our customer.
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Responsible to manage multiple projects and ensure time bound delivery and quality as expected by customer.
- Build Project plans including work break down structure, scheduling, resourcing, product availability, remote installation, pre-requisites etc.
- Provide the single point of contact for resolution of project related issues
- Conduct project kickoffs and regular project status meetings
- Act as the primary interface point into Informatica’s broader technical teams to ensure the full breadth and depth of the Informatica organization is leveraged for the customer’s success
- Provide overall project leadership and direct project teams in the delivery of high-quality products within committed timeframes and budgets
- Ensure complete understanding of the project estimates and project scope in order to lead the team to deliver within the boundaries of the given estimates and assumptions
- Communicate overall project status to the customer
- Baseline and track project plans
- Identify and mitigate risks and critical path items.
- Work with customer for pre-requisites, tracking of the project and change requests
- Liaise with customer and internal teams to resolve any issues related to project execution.
- Manage escalations and prioritization
- Closely work with Technical Delivery Manager/System Architect for internal execution activities.
- Ensure logistics and paperwork is in place for the requisite projects for a delivery
- Prepare and publish weekly and monthly project status report to all stakeholders.
- Prepare and publish project closure report at the end of the project.
- Travel to customer locations or Mobileum offices, as required.
- PMP or Prince 2 Certification or equivalent project management qualification.
- Domain Knowledge – GSM/ CDMA Protocol level knowledge is a MUST.
- Expert Project Management skills including: estimating, scope management, budget management, time management, risk management, change management, issue/conflict resolution, communication management, quality management, testing plans, training plans, team management
- Skills and knowledge acquired through participation in the delivery of data integration initiatives in each of the following areas: change management, release management, configuration management, systems integration, systems development life cycle methodologies, quality assurance and testing, requirements gathering, and systems analysis and design
- Experienced in handling solution, integration and testing related discussions.
- Knowledge of various system interfaces and commissioning activities.
- Use of project management tools like MS Project or equivalent.
- Sound documentation and presentation skills using Microsoft Office.
- 2+ years project delivery experience managing large or complex data integration projects as a Project Manager, Technical Lead, Lead Developer, or Lead Business Analyst
- Strong history and track record of completing quality projects on time, as well as a proven track record coaching and mentoring others to success
- Self-sufficiency in problem solving and knowledge acquisition from resources throughout the company
- Must possess combination of technical depth, written/verbal communication, project management, and client management skills
- Experience in managing system integration projects with large telecom operators Experience with multi-party co-ordination.
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Analytical skills and attitude for problem solving
- Strong Project Management skills
- Good Interpersonal and team building skills
- Time Management. Ability to handle pressure and providing timely delivery.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
2+ years of experience in project management.
E. / B.Tech. , M.E./M. Tech. or M. Sc. in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / MCA
If you feel that you've got what it takes to work with us and want to join a young and dynamic team, apply now with your updated CV, details about your motivation, your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date at Careers.Singapore@mobileum.com