WHAT WE DO
Mobileum is a telecom analytics company that provides solutions for Communications Service Providers (CSPs) to develop strategies and decisions for new digital businesses, customer experience management and network planning and optimization. We partner with some of the largest telecommunications providers in the world, enabling them to take better and more timely actions to drive higher business ROIs.
Our technical account team is a hard-working and highly driven team, collaborating closely with sales, product management and our clients to address their needs and challenges. With a focus on our clients’ success, we develop trusted and in-depth relationships with them; it goes beyond a sales transaction.
We are the technical face of Mobileum. We build and maintain strong relationships with our customers, vendors and third parties. It is our responsibility to position Mobileum as a long-term partner to our clients, and to ensure that all Mobileum’ solutions and services are delivered to high-quality standards.
We are the voice of our customers. We listen and we learn. Always highly aware and knowledgeable about the evolution of the industry, we need to understand best the needs and challenges of our clients, and it is our role to represent their value and interest within Mobileum.
YOUR ROLE AS TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
As a Technical Account Manager, your core responsibility will be to meet and exceed targets within your assigned accounts and territories. To achieve this, you will need to:
- Identify new business opportunities and seek out major clients over a wide geographical area and develop sales strategies and account plans to build, qualify, and convert the sales funnel.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our clients at all levels by understanding their business needs and objectives and delivering day-to-day account management with professional support.
- Build an account plan and engagement strategy, identify opportunities to grow our business and generate sales, including up-selling and cross-selling, and clearly understand the levers that impact the allocation and provision of budgets.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of our solutions, have an appreciation of country specific business landscapes and trends, and ensure the company is on a winning position during multi-vendor solution bids.
- Collaborate with Technology, Product, and Marketing teams within the company to drive clients success and lead generation.
WHAT WE VALUE
- Proven 5-10 years record of accomplishment in solution-based Pre-Sales and/or Sales in the telecommunications industry.
- Results driven with a focus on clients complemented by a strong business acumen.
- Bachelor’s Degree and above in Computer Science, Engineering or related field for technical project managers.
- Technically inclined, problem solver with an understanding or hands-on experience in Risk Management (Fraud and Revenue Assurance), Data Analytics, Customer Experience and Service Assurance.
- Work on Bid Proposal, build technical/Commercial proposal
- Good understanding of packet core domain across 3G, 4G and 5G.
- Basic knowledge of data science/machine learning.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies.
- Understanding of evolving technologies in telco markets.
- Proficient in engaging directly with customers at all levels of the organization and across different functions.
- Excellent client-facing, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver professional sales presentation, proposals and reports.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with great attention-to-detail.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work while working under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Ability to drive for results in a cross-functional hybrid team.
If you feel that you've got what it takes to work with us and want to join a dynamic team, apply now with your updated CV, including details about your motivation, your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.
Please send your e-mail directly to Alejandra.firstname.lastname@example.org.