WHAT WE DO
Mobileum is a leading provider of Telecom analytics solutions for roaming, core network, security, risk management, domestic and international connectivity testing, and customer intelligence. More than 1,000 customers rely on its Active Intelligence platform, which provides advanced analytics solutions, allowing customers to connect deep network and operational intelligence with real-time actions that increase revenue, improve customer experience and reduce costs.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Mobileum has 25 offices across America, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. Mobileum has a strong and specialized team of over 1,800 employees to deliver the best service and solutions to our customers and partners.
YOUR ROLE AS SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Among others, your main responsibilities will be:
The development, design, analysis, implementation, and maintenance of different information systems, responsible for managing, organizing and manipulating information and data relevant to one or several areas in an organization.
You will be directly responsible for developing and implementing solutions that require knowledge in programming and integration with other machines and/or systems from companies linked to the telecommunications sector.
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Graduated in Information Technology, Computer Sciences or similar.
- + 3 years’ experience in:
- Knowledge in Revenue Assurance and/or Fraud Management
- Mobileum RAID platform knowledge will be highly valued
- Google Cloud/AWS/Azure certifications will be valued
- Oracle (PL/SQL, Tuning)
- JEE Architecture
- Shell script
- Proficient in English (Understanding, reading, Speaking, Writing)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in requirements analysis and specification
- Proven experience/participation in projects with agile methodologies (SCRUM, XP, etc.)
- Knowledge of big data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, …)
What we OFFER YOU
- Join a team with awesome colleagues
- Benefit from learning and growth opportunities
- Work with leaders who challenge and nurture you
Are you keen to explore more? Please send us your updated CV and cover letter to Careers.Portugal@Mobileum.com.