WHAT WE DO
Mobileum is a leading provider of Telecom analytics solutions for roaming, core network, security, risk management, domestic and international connectivity testing, and customer intelligence. More than 1,000 customers rely on its Active Intelligence platform, which provides advanced analytics solutions, allowing customers to connect deep network and operational intelligence with real-time actions that increase revenue, improve customer experience and reduce costs.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Mobileum has 25 offices across America, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. Mobileum has a strong and specialized team of over 1,800 employees to deliver the best service and solutions to our customers and partners.
YOUR ROLE AS SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Solution architect will perform system management and for large-scale telecom system applications. Use experience with managing and working with Tier-1 Mobile Operators to translate telecom requirements to high level solution designs. Use experience with deploying multiple co-existing telecom products in a shared distributed computing environment to optimize storage/applications. Use experience with Hadoop, Spark, Hive, and Presto to set up of test environments, create test scripts/cases, and execute component/performance for system installation. Use experience with Counter Fraud Analytics (CFA), Premium Number Charging, and Interconnect Analytics (IXC) for work-flow design and integration of big data platforms. Travel to various unanticipated client’s worksites. May work remotely from home.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering, or equivalent, or related field;
- 4 years of experience as Technical Lead-System Testing, or related occupation;
- Experience with managing and working with Tier-1 Mobile Operators;
- Experience with deploying multiple co-existing telecom products in a shared distributed computing environment;
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, Hive, and Presto;
- Experience with CFA, Premium Number Charging, and IXC;
- Travel to various unanticipated client’s worksites; and
- May work remotely from home.
Worksite: 14205 SE 36th Street, Suite 123, Bellevue, WA 98006
What we OFFER YOU
- Join a team with awesome colleagues
- Benefit from learning and growth opportunities
- Work with leaders who challenge and nurture you
Are you keen to explore more? Qualified applicants send resumes to Mobileum, Inc., Attn. HR/SA, 20813 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 200, Cupertino, CA 95014