WHAT WE DO
Mobileum is a leading provider of Telecom analytics solutions for roaming, core network, security, risk management, domestic and international connectivity testing, and customer intelligence. More than 1,000 customers rely on its Active Intelligence platform, which provides advanced analytics solutions, allowing customers to connect deep network and operational intelligence with real-time actions that increase revenue, improve customer experience and reduce costs.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Mobileum has 25 offices across America, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. Mobileum has a strong and specialized team of over 1,800 employees to deliver the best service and solutions to our customers and partners.
YOUR ROLE AS SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Among others, your main responsibilities will be:
- Defining and building the required scope based on the technical scope document.
- Be able to do deep dive and understand the OSS/BSS stream and collect the required sample and spec documents from customer;
- see how the customer. requirement can be fit into Mobileum product platform;
- provide require inputs to configuration team;
- work with configuration team and ensure that all the configuration is happening as per solution design document;
- validate all the configuration and then able to perform UAT/SIT along with the team;
- finetune the recon results along with how dashboard can provide require business insight.
Based on requirement should be get involved with sale/presales team and define the require technical scope.
You will be responsible for deliver transformation through re-engineering, automation, consolidation, and innovation in business processes, to enhance:
- commercial value of the business, in terms of both revenue and cost;
- quality, accuracy and timeliness of business processes;
- enhance customer, stakeholder and employee experience;
- manage the overall project process effectively;
- ensure alignment on scope, timelines, deliverables and interim milestones for each project at the start and ensure adherence to outlined process and timelines;
- engage with project sponsor and business head regularly on solution;
- identify areas requiring cross-functional/ senior management approval and ensure timely setup of Steering Committee Meetings.
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Graduated in Information Technology or similar.
- Proficient in English (Understanding, reading, Speaking, Writing)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Telecom
- Good knowledge on Oracle /Linux/Unix/Cloud
- 8 to 17 years’ experience
- Dominate OSS and BSS flow
- Dominate any revenue assurance system (End to End configuration, integration of revenue assurance data sources, configuration of Audit, SIT, UAT and implementation)
- Knowledge of Risk Assurance
- Order Entry and Provisioning
- Network and Usage
- Rating and Billing
- Product and Offers management
- Payment Assurance
- Revenue and Unearned Revenue Assurance
- Complete knowledge of Transformation assurance
- BSS Transformation Assurance - Complete table knowledge of CRM and BRM tables
- Network Upgrade
- Mediation upgrade
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Bill cycle Migration
- PMO Services
- Complete knowledge of Maturity assessment
- RAFM Maturity Assessment
- Decision Support System
- Co-relation Maturity v/s Performance
- Gap Analysis
- Fine tuning of the audits
- Automation & Roadmap for Improvement
- Complete knowledge of Business assurance, Margin assurance (Product, Margin, roaming, customer, interconnect)
What we OFFER YOU:
- Join a team with awesome colleagues
- Benefit from learning and growth opportunities
- Work with leaders who challenge and nurture you
Are you keen to explore more? Please send us your updated CV and cover letter to Careers.Egypt@Mobileum.com.