As a Data Scientist/Engineer in Mobileum you will work within the Engineering Risk BU and you will contribute to the evolution of Mobileum Active Intelligence platform with improved analytics capabilities to deliver telecom-industry leading data analytics and machine learning platform. You will work integrated in the ML and Analytics team wrangling data problems from identifying data requirements to implementing analytics and machine learning solutions from experiments into production pipelines.
This position will be based in Braga and/or Lisbon.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To join our team, YOU must HAVE:
- A degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar;
- 3+ years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models;
- Experience in developing and deploy production ML pipelines;
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc;
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and extract insights from large data sets;
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms and their real-world advantages/drawbacks, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, XGBoost, Decision Forests, Autoenconders, LSTMs, AutoML, etc;
- Knowledge on design and optimizing outlier models is a plus;
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, NumPy, Scikit-learn, PyOD etc ;
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as GGplot, Matplotlib, Seaborn, etc
- Good scripting and programming skills using languages like Python and Java
- Experience on using technologies such like SOAP, REST APIs, XML, Spark, Hive;
- Linux knowledge and shell scripting programing;
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Read, write and talk English every day in a multi-cultural environment.
And YOU must BE:
- Be a practical and results oriented person;
- Be available to travel;
- Enjoy designing and implement new products;
- Be product but also customer oriented;
- Enjoy challenges;
If you feel that you've got what it takes to work with us and want to join a young and dynamic team, APPLY NOW!!!