Mobileum is a leading provider of Telecom analytics solutions. Our teams, and the products and solutions they deliver, help our customers to increase revenue, improve customer experience and reduce costs using our Active Intelligence platform.
Do you use a mobile device? Do you want fewer spoof calls, fraud prevention when making purchases, and seamless roaming service when traveling? That’s what we do (among other things)!
Come be a part of our team, supporting our mission to be the leading operational intelligence platform for the telecom industry, providing cutting-edge analytics solutions.
Resident Support Engineer/Sr. Support Engineer
This position serves as a member of Service and Support team in our Packet Core Test group, where engineers will act as support and professional services engineers at the customer site.
Location: Bothell, Washington, USA, Full-Time
This position will spend two days a week at the customer office, with remote work on the other days of the week.
- Support Mobileum customers with the use of the Mobileum test platform which will include product training and customer support
- Customer support activities will include test application support, test creation or configuration support, defect reporting to the Development team, and minor server administration
- Ensure the customer-committed SLA metrics are met/exceeded.
- Provide Fault, Performance, Configuration and Customer Interface management.
- Ensure that best practices are being used; provide regular inputs to the Development team of practice and organizational capability with emphasis for continuous improvement.
- Contribute to the development of work processes and procedures.
- Notify Product Management and Sales of opportunities with the customer or potential issues.
- Strong Knowledge of 4G and 5G EPC and IP networks
- Operating Systems: Linux
- Ability to work in a team environment serving multiple global customers
- Experience working with telecom operators preferable
- Python or other scripting experience or knowledge preferable
Educational Qualification: Computer Science/Engineering or work experience equivalent
Work Experience: 3-4 years preferred (5-7 for Sr.)
Are you keen to explore more? Please send us your updated CV and cover letter to Careers.US@mobileum.com.