Mobileum is a leading provider of Telecom analytics solutions. Our teams, and the products and solutions they deliver, help our customers to increase revenue, improve customer experience and reduce costs using our Active Intelligence platform.
Come be a part of our team, supporting our mission to be the leading operational intelligence platform for the telecom industry, providing cutting-edge analytics solutions.
Regional Sales Manager (KAM) – Southern Europe
Location: Italy or Spain, Full-Time
In this position, you will be accountable for sales targets within the assigned region and accounts. This position is responsible for managing the entire sales cycle, with an emphasis on prospecting and regional growth.
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets; Meet or exceed defined sales targets
- Lead full sales cycle from prospecting, articulating value proposition, conducting sales meetings, demoing products, and closing sales
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals; provide prospects with solutions that will help them achieve their business objectives
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products.
- Relationship with major CSPs in Spain and Italy including experience with Telefonica group, Orange Spain, Vodafone Spain and Telecom Italia
- In-depth knowledge and experience of selling solutions in Roaming, Testing services, Security, Fraud & Revenue Assurance and Network Analytics.
- Experience presenting to and closing deals to C-Suite executives
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to forecast sales and manage sales pipeline
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Italian
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree in marketing, business administration or a relevant technical field.
- A minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in a similar role.
If you feel that you've got what it takes to work with us and want to join a dynamic team, apply now with your updated CV by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.