We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute manual tests to ensure our products quality.
QA engineer's responsibilities include designing/executing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
The QA technician role plays an essential part in our company's product development process. You will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets customer needs.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source or in-house tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet customer needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools, test strategies, and technologies
To join our team, YOU must HAVE:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Telecommunications
- CTFL certification (ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level) (preferred)
- Agile Testing experience (ISTQB® Agile Tester Certification preferred)
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance and strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes - write/maintain test specifications and execute them, track defect correction and validation.
- Proven work experience in software development on an agile team context
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience with test management tools (Xray preferred)
- Linux/Unix; Shell scripting; Docker environments; Cloud environments
- Solid knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, and scripting
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence tools (preferred)
- Good problem-solving and solid communications skills
- Proficiency in English (written & spoken)
YOU must BE:
Empathetic with colleagues and clients and view a challenge from their perspective to solve issues. Understanding about client’s priorities. Sensitive to details to spot imperfections in the code and the systems, as well to the details that contribute to a top application. An effective communicator that expresses ideas and concepts. Problem solver of complex technical issues and developer of unique solutions to technically intricate issues and problems.
If you feel that you've got what it takes to work with us and want to join a dynamic team, apply now with your updated CV, details about your motivation, your salary expectations, and your earliest possible start date at firstname.lastname@example.org