WHAT WE DO
Mobileum is a leading provider of Telecom analytics solutions for roaming, core network, security, risk management, domestic and international connectivity testing, and customer intelligence. More than 1,000 customers rely on its Active Intelligence platform, which provides advanced analytics solutions, allowing customers to connect deep network and operational intelligence with real-time actions that increase revenue, improve customer experience and reduce costs.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Mobileum has 25 offices across America, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. Mobileum has a strong and specialized team of over 1,800 employees to deliver the best service and solutions to our customers and partners.
YOUR ROLE AS PROJECT MANAGER
As an Project Manager, you will report into Regional Head– Customer Delivery team at Mobileum and would be responsible for delivering deployment projects.
Among others, your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide overall project management support to client initiatives:
- Create and manage on-going Project Development Plan for each client to ensure client expectations and contractual obligations are fulfilled.
- Ensure the success of software implementation projects using initiating, monitoring, controlling and closing processes.
- Prepare status reports and other deliverables for clients, including Project plans, work break down structures, scheduling, resourcing, product availability, remote installation, pre-requisites etc.
- Organize and administer client meetings, including project kick-offs and regular project status meetings
- Incumbent should have a strong foundation in software development, integration, ETL, database. Hands-on experience in assurance/fraud/BSS/ Billing/ Rating areas will be an added advantage.
- Responsible to manage multiple projects and ensure time bound delivery and quality as expected by customer.
- Manage project costs, effort, margins and invoicing per approved baseline and budget.
- Baseline and track project plans
- Identify and mitigate risks and critical path items. Recommend and lead corrective actions when appropriate.
- Work with customer for pre-requisites, tracking of the project and change requests
- Liaise with customer and internal teams to resolve any issues related to project execution.
- Manage escalations and prioritization
- Closely work with Technical Delivery Manager/System Architect for internal execution activities.
- Ensure logistics and paperwork is in place for the requisite projects for a delivery
- Prepare and publish weekly and monthly project status report to all stakeholders.
- Prepare and publish project closure report at the end of the project.
- Travel to customer locations or Mobileum offices, as required.
- Mentor and lead team members allocated to the initiatives he/ she leads and foster a learning and growth environment.
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proficient in English (Understanding, reading, Speaking, Writing)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, Master’s degree is a plus
- + 5 years experience in project management.
- PMP or Prince 2 Certification or equivalent project management qualification.
- Prior experience working with a wireless operator, landline operator, or vendor is a plus.
- Prior experience working with telecom and cable industry software (OSS, BSS, Billing, CRM, etc.)
- Experienced in handling solution, integration and testing related discussions.
- Use of project management tools like MS Project or equivalent.
- Sound documentation and presentation skills using Microsoft Office, and preferred if also has experience using JIRA, Confluence and ServiceNow
- Agile methodologies
- Self-driven with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in managing system integration projects with large telecom operators
- Experience with multi-party co-ordination.
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills and attitude for problem-solving
- Strong Project Management skills
- Good Interpersonal and team building skills
- Time Management. Ability to handle pressure and providing timely delivery.
- No matter what it takes, you get the job done, and if it is needed you learn it
What we OFFER YOU
- Join a team with awesome colleagues
- Benefit from learning and growth opportunities
- Work with leaders who challenge and nurture you
Are you keen to explore more? Please send us your updated CV and cover letter to Careers.Portugal@Mobileum.com.