- Keep stock and update database of company assets - Laptops, monitor, furniture.
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary; Housekeeping, mobile postpaid, local shipment, pantries
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update employee databases for Insurance and social security purpose
- Co-ordination for Signatures & other matters ; Agreements, Notary, obtaining signatures from authorised Signatory
- Co-ordination with Landlord ; to receive rental agreement, rental invoice (quarterly), provide Tax Slip (yearly)
- Co-ordination with Building management ; As registered contact person on behalf company
- Co-ordination with local Banks when necessary; offline bank submission
- Co-ordination with local Insurance company/Broker, upon confirmation by head HR ; Renewal, termination, register new employee, manage the communication
- Co-ordination with head HR for onboarding and off-boarding employee; laptop, access card, create finger access
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience as an office admin
- Self-managed – should be able to collaborate and drive towards outcome with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and able to communicate with others in a matrix organization; Fluency in English
- Team Player
If you feel that you have what it takes to work with us and want to join a dynamic team, apply now with your updated CV, including details about your motivation, your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date at email@example.com.