WHAT WE DO
Mobileum is a leading provider of Telecom analytics solutions for roaming, core network, security, risk management, domestic and international connectivity testing, and customer intelligence. More than 1,000 customers rely on its Active Intelligence platform, which provides advanced analytics solutions, allowing customers to connect deep network and operational intelligence with real-time actions that increase revenue, improve customer experience and reduce costs.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Mobileum has 25 offices across America, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. Mobileum has a strong and specialized team of over 1,800 employees to deliver the best service and solutions to our customers and partners.
As an ‘Implementation Consultant’, you can expect to work on a customer project where you will have the opportunity to:
- Assist in end-to-end implementation of the integration work stream from the requirement gathering and data mapping to production delivery.
- Develop frameworks with Oracle SQL, XML, JSON and Java.
- Execute product configuration.
- Analyze technical and functional problems at clients’ operations and take actions in correcting them.
- Write specifications and technical designs.
- Participate/lead requirement workshops with customers.
- Prepare and execute system test, module test and accept test.
- Post project activities.
- Understand the technical E2E solution.
- Work in a collaborative environment with a team that has passion for learning and sharing experience.
- Get experience in more than one of the product areas and interfaces, both from a technical and functional point-of-view.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Academic degree, minimum Bachelor level in Engineering (Telecommunications or ICT) or Computer Science from a reputable university.
- Min 2 years of experience in a similar role (candidates with less experience and relevant training are also encouraged to apply).
- Interested in IT/Telco technologies and eager to learn.
- Experience in Linux, SQL/PLSQL and bash scripting.
- Experience on telco products is preferred.
- Good knowledge in one or more Programming Languages like Python, Java or C is preferred.
- Network basics.
You should also have:
- Creative thinking and generate innovative ideas during work.
- Multi-tasker, with the ability to meet challenging deadlines, and to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening): able to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience.
- Have an interest in programming.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in the presence of customers.
- Willing to travel according to business needs
What we OFFER YOU:
- Join a team with awesome colleagues
- Benefit from learning and growth opportunities
- Work with leaders who challenge and nurture you
Are you keen to explore more? Please send us your updated CV and cover letter to Careers.Egypt@Mobileum.com.