Mobileum is looking for a Head of Digital, to work closely with our Corporate Marketing, Lead Generation and Product Marketing teams and to support our growth ambitions.
In this role, you collaborate with internal and external teams to drive Mobileum’s global digital strategy. You will be directly responsible for driving the digital agenda, which means you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your strong skills in this area combined with knowledge of the latest digital marketing techniques.
The Head of Digital will be part of the Global Marketing team, and reports directly to the Head of Corporate Marketing.
Amongst others, your main responsibilities will be:
- Website management (enhancements implementation, content management, SEO control & improvements)
- Management of Social Media channels and Paid Social campaigns
- Email marketing, landing pages and workflows in Hubspot to support lead generation campaigns
- Database management and segmentation to support marketing campaigns
- Analytics reports of website traffic, SEO, and leads based on Google Analytics, Hubspot and Salesforce
- Key point of contact with our external marketing agency to support internal branding, concept and design requests
- Reporting of digital activities and performance metrics
What we are looking for
To join our team as Head of Digital, YOU must HAVE/BE ABLE TO:
- Solid skills in User experience (UX) design and User interface (UI) design
- Proficiency in English (essential)
- Experience with performance and marketing automation tools, namely, Hubspot, Google Analytics
- Know-how of automation workflows and how to optimize them to improve campaign effectiveness
- Wide experience working with social media platforms, in particular LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Strong analytics skills
- Strong written communication and reporting skills. Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint
- Salesforce experience (is considered an additional asset)
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience within Digital and Marketing
And YOU must BE:
- Able to approach projects with a flexible and adaptable mindset, and with the focus to always find the best solutions
- Take ownership for projects and show initiative
- An excellent communicator able to work in close collaboration with people across the company
- Open to learn, as well as to test new initiatives and tools
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure
- Able to work in a virtual team environment
Did we just describe you? Then APPLY NOW!