The Customer Manager will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the relationship with existing telecom clients using our products and services. He/ she will work closely with client teams to assist in identifying and reducing network operating expenses and leading other projects as needed. This position requires outstanding organizational skills, exceptional attention to detail, strong analytical skills, creativity, financial and engineering aptitude and excellent communications ability.
Location: USA, Full-Time
Travel up to 20%, local, domestic and international
- Develop knowledge of all Mobileum tools and services.
- Provide training or perform demos of software services to existing or prospective clients.
- Understand the client’s network architecture in order to assist and simplify the product implementation process.
- Provide feedback to Product Development on recommended software enhancements to assist in cost awareness and data-mining capabilities.
- Perform ad-hoc research and development on different subject matter as required.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship and technical knowledge of clients and user requirements. On-site visits will be required to assist with this responsibility.
- Provide overall project management support to client initiatives.
- Organize and administer client meetings.
- Create and manage on-going savings tracker/ status reports for each client to ensure client budgetary expectations are achieved.
- Prepare and/or define customer specific reports, queries, and other customizable deliverables for clients.
- Manage client to increase acceptance and usage of our software solutions (i.e. increase number of visits by clients to the purchased suite of analytics tools) via training and knowledge transfer.
- Participate in the strategic development of our applications
- Develop good working relationship with employees at all levels, clients and outside vendors
Educational Qualification :
Minimum of a BA/BS degree or a combination of High School education and experience.
Skill Set and Work Experience :
- Strong understanding of the telecom industry (5-7 years of experience focusing on the telecom industry)
- PM certification from an accredited school (preferred)
- In depth knowledge of network topography and associated network elements (i.e. MSC, CLLI, POIs) (preferred)
- Prior experience working with a wireless operator, landline operator, or vendor is a plus.
- Prior experience working with telecom industry software.
- Financial experience (telecom billing) (preferred)
- Experience with Contracts Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to write reports, assist in proposals, perform business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to take initiative as well as improve existing procedures
- Ability to analyze and solve client-related problems
- Intermediate level computer skills including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Ability to author and present PowerPoint presentations to small and large groups.
If you feel that you've got what it takes to work with us and want to join a dynamic team, apply now with your updated CV by sending an email to Careers.US@mobileum.com.