As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and improving our cloud-native platform and services used by our products and solutions aimed for public, private, or hybrid clouds.
You will deal with requirements aiming for flexibility and scalability ranging from small low-cost solutions up to multi-region global deployments for our customers. You should have technical knowledge and experience with cloud computing in major public cloud providers as well as with private cloud platforms, deep technical skills, and a passion for continuously improving secure, resilient, and autonomous cloud architectures.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To join our team, YOU must HAVE:
- A Degree in computer sciences or similar;
- Ability to understand problems and architect solutions;
- Up to 4 years of experience with public clouds like AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure (2 years minimum);
- Python programming experience;
- Unix/Linux administration knowledge and shell scripting programming;
- Read, write, and talk English every day in a multi-cultural environment;
And YOU must BE:
- Be a practical and a result-oriented person;
- Enjoy designing and implementing new products and services;
- Be product but also customer oriented;
- Enjoy challenges;
Google Cloud/AWS/Azure certifications will be valued.
If you feel that you've got what it takes to work with us and want to join a dynamic team, APPLY NOW!!!