As a Cloud Engineer, based in Braga, you will be responsible for developing and improving our cloud native platform and services used by our products and solutions aimed for public, private or hybrid clouds.
You will deal with requirements aiming for flexibility and scalability ranging from small low cost solutions up to multi-region global deployments for our customers. You should have technical knowledge and experience with cloud computing in major public cloud providers as well as with private cloud platforms, deep technical skills and passionate about continuously improving, secure, resilient and autonomous cloud architectures.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To join our team, YOU must HAVE:
- A Degree on computer sciences or similar;
- Ability to understand problems and draw solutions;
- Up to 4 years of experience preferably with public cloud platforms;
- Experience on using technologies such as Spark and Kafka;
- Unix/Linux knowledge and shell scripting programing;
- Relational, key-value, document and graph databases knowledge (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc…);
- Read, write and talk English every day in a multi-cultural environment.
And YOU must BE:
- Be a practical and a result-oriented person;
- Enjoy designing and implementing new products and services;
- Be product but also customer oriented;
- Enjoy challenges;
If you feel that you've got what it takes to work with us and want to join a young and dynamic team, APPLY NOW!!!