WHAT WE DO
Mobileum is a leading provider of Telecom analytics solutions for roaming, core network, security, risk management, domestic and international connectivity testing, and customer intelligence. More than 1,000 customers rely on its Active Intelligence platform, which provides advanced analytics solutions, allowing customers to connect deep network and operational intelligence with real-time actions that increase revenue, improve customer experience and reduce costs.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Mobileum has 25 offices in several countries, covering America, Asia, Africa, Europe and Oceania.
Mobileum has a strong and specialized team of over 1,800 employees to deliver the best service and solutions to our customers and partners.
YOUR ROLE AS A CLOUD ENGINEER
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and improving our cloud-native platform and services used by our products and solutions aimed at public, private, or hybrid clouds.
You will deal with requirements aiming for flexibility and scalability ranging from small low-cost solutions up to multi-region global deployments for our customers.
You should have technical knowledge and experience with cloud computing in major public cloud providers as well as with private cloud platforms, deep technical skills and a passion for continuously improving secure, resilient and autonomous cloud architectures.
To achieve this, you will need:
- A Degree in computer sciences or similar
- Ability to understand problems and design solutions
- Up to 2 years of experience with AWS
- Proven experience in Kubernetes and Docker containers
- Experience in Athena and S3
- Hands-on experience with Helms charts
- Python programming experience
- Unix/Linux administration knowledge and shell scripting programming;
WHAT WE VALUE
- Be a practical and a result-oriented person
- Enjoy designing and implementing new products and services
- Be product but also customer-oriented
- Enjoy challenges
- AWS certifications
If you feel that you have what it takes to work with us and want to join a dynamic team, apply now with your updated CV, including details about your motivation, your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.