WHAT WE DO
Technology is transforming people’s lives, and behaviors are continually evolving as devices get smarter, services grow richer, and societies become more connected. All aspects of our everyday lives have turned digital, and this creates a tremendous responsibility for Communications Service Providers (CSPs), which provide the essential connectivity that enable us to be connected all the time, anytime, and from anywhere.
At Mobileum, we modernize how CSPs explore digital data, building solutions to help them grow their businesses, serve their customers better, and contribute to social growth. We partner with some of the largest telcos in the world, and they depend on our solutions on a day-to-day basis to take timely decisions that will impact people’s digital experiences.
We invite you to be part of our close-knit Product team. Together we conceive, design and build reliable, performance-oriented and easy-to-use software, able to capture and analyze the digital footprint and experience of hundreds of millions of users. Our rich visual analytics and intuitive user interfaces allow end-users to extract actionable and valuable insights that support their day-to-day operations and strategic decision making. To do so, we collaborate closely with the Technology, Client Partnerships and Marketing teams towards the common goal of delivering top-notch solutions to our clients.
YOUR ROLE AS BUSINESS SOLUTIONS MANAGER
As a successful Business Solutions Manager, you will manage a diverse portfolio of Mobileum business solutions through their entire lifecycle - from conception to delivery. Our exclusive business solutions focus on enabling telco sales, marketing and campaigns teams effectively and deftly leverage data to raise the CSP’s top line and gain market share.
You will be responsible for gathering market requirements and analysing competition to prioritise product functionalities for development, formulate detailed specifications, communicate them to engineering teams and ultimately ensure quality delivery.
As part of the Product team, you will also be involved in delivering product trainings, and preparing client engagement materials to showcase our offerings to current and prospective clients.
WHAT WE VALUE
• Minimum 3 years experience in Product Management or Product Marketing, Business Analytics or equivalent
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analytics, Marketing, Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science or a related discipline
• Experience in the telecommunications industry, preferably with experience and knowledge of consumer marketing and/or campaign development
• Experience with enterprise SaaS analytics/ big data solutions would be advantageous
• Experience in writing Product Requirement Documents (PRDs)/ Market Requirement Documents (MRDs)
• Possess business and technical savviness
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams across time zones
• Ability to pay attention to detail and drive for results while working under tight deadlines
If you are interested please send us your CV at Careers.Singapore@mobileum.com