WHAT WE DO
Mobileum is a leading provider of Telecom analytics solutions for roaming, core network, security, risk management, domestic and international connectivity testing, and customer intelligence. More than 1,000 customers rely on its Active Intelligence platform, which provides advanced analytics solutions, allowing customers to connect deep network and operational intelligence with real-time actions that increase revenue, improve customer experience, and reduce costs. Know our story: https://www.mobileum.com/
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Mobileum has 25 offices across America, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. Mobileum has a strong and specialized team of over 1,800 employees to deliver the best service and solutions to our customers and partners
YOUR ROLE AS BUSINESS ANALYST
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- BE. / B.Tech., M.E./M. Tech. or M. Sc. in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / MCA / Business
- 3+ years of experience in Business analysis.
- English/French (intermediate/advanced level), spoken and written
- Skills and knowledge acquired through participation in the delivery of data integration initiatives: systems integration, requirements gathering, and systems analysis and design.
- Experienced in handling solution, integration and deployment related iscussions.
- Self-sufficiency in problem solving and knowledge acquisition from resources throughout the company
- Experience with multi-party co-ordination
- Ability to travel within short notice
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Analytical skills and attitude for problem solving
- Good Interpersonal and team building skills
- Good knowledge of telecom fraud
- Time Management. Ability to handle pressure and providing timely delivery.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
Location: Lisbon, Braga
As a business analyst, among others, your main responsibilities will be
- Acting as a Revenue Assurance and/or Fraud Management Subject Matter Expert on projects
- End to end billing architecture, subscriber and services provisioning in telecom
- All aspects of revenue assurance, including key principles related to controls for network components, IT systems, business processes, reconciliations, financial performance and reporting
- Deployment of Revenue Assurance Systems and/or Fraud Management Systems
- Travel to customer locations or Mobileum offices, as required.
What we OFFER YOU
- Join a team with awesome colleagues
- Benefit from learning and growth opportunities
- Work with leaders who challenge and nurture you
Are you keen to explore more? Please send us your updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org