Mobileum seeks Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) act as a Single Point of Contact to plan, initiate, and manage implementation of Telecom NFV Standard and 5G and IOT Initiatives and program management of roaming, counter fraud, big data, analytics, customer experience management & network security solutions deployment for North America. Define and drive GET WELL programs to recover from critical events for complex implementation and migration projects in core telecom areas including SS7, GSM, 3G, SIGTRAN, Diameter, VoLTE, Online Charging, Policy Enforcement, Counter Fraud, Data Offload, Authentication-Authorization-Accounting & Security Gateway. Responsible to generate over 4-5 Million USD revenue per annum with focus on incremental growth. Requires more than 50% travel to various unanticipated client’s worksites. May work remotely from home.
• Master’s Degree or equivalent in Software Systems, Electronics and Communication Engineering, or a related field;
• 2 years of experience as Worldwide Project Manager, Senior Manager, Associate Director, Program Manager, or related occupation;
• Experience with implementing Telecom NFV Standard and 5G and IOT Initiatives;
• Experience with driving Get Well Programs;
• Experience with SS7, GSM, 3G, SIGTRAN, Diameter, VoLTE, Online Charging, Policy Enforcement, Counter Fraud, Data Offload, Authentication-AuthorizationAccounting & Security Gateway;
• Experience with generating over 5 Million USD revenue per annum;
• PMP and ACP Certifications;
• Travel more than 50% to various unanticipated client’s worksites; and
• May work remotely from home.
Worksite: 20813 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 200, Cupertino, CA 95014
Qualified applicants mail resumes only to Mobileum, Inc., Attn. HR/AD, 20813 Stevens Creek
Blvd, Suite 200, Cupertino, CA 95014