WHAT WE DO
Mobileum is a leading provider of Telecom analytics solutions for roaming, core network, security, risk management, domestic and international connectivity testing, and customer intelligence. More than 1,000 customers rely on its Active Intelligence platform, which provides advanced analytics solutions, allowing customers to connect deep network and operational intelligence with real-time actions that increase revenue, improve customer experience and reduce costs.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Mobileum has 25 offices across America, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. Mobileum has a strong and specialized team of over 1,800 employees to deliver the best service and solutions to our customers and partners.
YOUR ROLE AS APPLICATION SUPPORT
As an Application Support you will provide proactive Technical Managed Services (Operations) on Mobileum Risk Management systems installed at customers worldwide. Ensures all client Service Level Agreements are met and that reports are completed on time. Confident in regular customer calls.
Among others, your main responsibilities will be:
- Collecting all the data regarding the customer support request
- Installing patches and emergency fixes
- Understands and executes application data processing and business processes. This includes (but is not limited to) activities such as:
- Monitor data feeds from customers
- Data processing, loading, archiving, etc
- Provide first level support for operations issues
- Replicate/diagnose customer support request such that engineering can quickly provide a corrective solution.
- Regular follow-up with engineering team on escalated customer support request, handling them in accordance with the agreed SLA's - Response time and Resolution time being the primary KPIs.
- Participate in the development, review and implementation of product upgrade/patch and installation processes.
- Communicate proactively and frequently on issues and accomplishments.
- Performing regular health-checks of the assigned customer sites.
Location: Braga, Lisbon
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar
- 3 to 5 years of experience of which at least the 2 last years in a similar role
- Fluency in English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must have a strong “troubleshooting and problem-solving attitude”.
- Able to operate to full effectiveness in stressful / difficult situations.
- Must be willing to help others and enthusiastic about work assignments.
- Willing to accept additional responsibilities
- Increases knowledge though classes, seminars, and continuing education
- Shell scripting
- Oracle and/or PostgreSQL knowledge
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Proficiency with JIRA and Confluence (Optional)
What we OFFER YOU:
- Join a team with awesome colleagues
- Benefit from learning and growth opportunities
- Work with leaders who challenge and nurture you
Are you keen to explore more? Please send us your updated CV and cover letter to Careers.Portugal@Mobileum.com.